The Directorate is saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Provision of financial information to management for day-to-day activities and other supervisory bodies- Accountant General Office, Auditor General Office, National University Commission and other relevant governmental agencies.
- Responsible for the preparation of the University accounts and its statutory audit as at when due.
- Responsible for safe guarding of University assets in all the locations
- Liaise with financial Institutions – Banks, Insurance companies, Pension fund Administrators on behalf of the University.
- Responsible for the collection and disbursement of funds.
- Recipient and custodian of study and other materials of the University.
- Act as interface with students having PIN Code problems.
- Assisting students in their registration exercise.
- Budget and budgetary control and continual matching of budget to actual for variance analysis purpose.
- Advice management on variances that would impact negatively on the school’s finances.
Onyeme Monday John: 08032764697, 08053102745.
Odeigah Ernest: 08039516831
Feruke, Bolarinwa Rotimi: 08037200498
Odebode, Babatunde Funsho: 08033717485
Oloyelogun Bamidele: 08034746617
Akeredoja Dehinde: 08060622601
Deputy Bursar:Izang Rifkatu Ladi
Head :Budgeting and Financial Liason Affairs Abuja