- Five credits in the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings obtained in subjects relevant to the proposed field(s) of study.
- Teachers’ Grade II Certificate with a minimum of five merits or its combination with any of the certificates listed under (i) to obtain equivalent of five credits at ‘O’ levels.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Candidates seeking admission must possess either Bachelor Degree Certificates or equivalent from institutions recognised by the Senate of NOUN; or be
- Holders of HND with a minimum of Lower Credit from institutions recognised by the Senate of NOUN.
- Candidates seeking admission into the School of Business and Human Resource Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, with professional qualifications such as ACA, ACIS, ACIB, ACII, ACIA, etc may also be considered on individual merit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- A first degree from a University recognised by the Senate of NOUN in a related field of study.
- A postgraduate diploma in a related field from a University recognised by Senate may also be admitted.
- A good honours degree in Education (Arts, Languages, Sciences, Social Sciences, Vocational and Technical subjects) from any University recognised by the Senate of NOUN.
- Holders of HND (with a minimum of Upper Credit) from institutions recognized by the Senate of NOUN, in a related field of study.
- Members of relevant professional bodies may apply for the Master of Business ( MBA) programme.
Note: Candidates may be required to satisfy additional requirements by specific Schools
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
NOUN operates a flexible mode of study which allows a student to determine the pace, place, time and medium of study. Students’ support facilities are available at all our Study Centres nationwide.