1. Admission available for 100 Level and 200 Level
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics and English Language. For
Teacher's Grade II Certificate, compulsory courses are Mathematics and English Language.
4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels/Teacher's Grade II Certificate
For Admission into 200 Level
5. Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with a minimum grade C in the following majors:
- English language
- Fine and applied art
- Primary education
- Social studies
- Theatre art
Any other qualification as approved by the University.