1. Admission available for 100 Level only.
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.
3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics .
4. Registered Nurse Licence/Certificate is required.
Commencement of Direct Entry Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc.) (4 Years Programme)
National Open University of Nigeria BNSc. Nursing 4 years programme commence from 2021_2.
Admission criteria are as follows:
Candidates intending to enter the BNSc. Degree must have the following qualifications:
- Five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE, GCE, NECO in the following subject:
- English Language
- Registered Nurse (RN) and / Or Registered Midwifery Cerficate(s) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
- A valid practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
- Must have six months working experience and letter of Attestation from current place of Clinical Practice.