National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) admission into 2022/2023 Commonwealth Executive MBA/MPA programmes
About the Programmes
As an advocate for quality Open and Distance Learning (ODL), the Commonwealth of Leaning (COL) now enables ODL Institutions in member countries to offer its Executive MBA and MPA programs to the people of Bangladesh, Botswana, Cayman Islands, Ghana, Guyana, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Pakistan in their own time, at their own pace and, most importantly, at an affordable price.
The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth Countries to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the post-graduate level. The objectives include, among others;
- To produce quality managers that can practice widely across the Commonwealth countries.
- To enable participants in the Commonwealth Countries, where the programmes are offered, to obtain Masters Degrees in the areas of Business Administration and Public Administration, contributing to their professional growth and career advancement and to their country’s development.
- To develop human resources in various aspects of Business and Public administration.
The programmes involve the following two basic learning activities, among others:
- Self-instructional course material.
- Dual mode of learning – Online Facilitation of course work (Fridays & Saturdays) and monthly seminar presentation at Abuja and Lagos centres.
Programmes Duration: Two Years (24 months).
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes require that the candidate has the
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level as basic requirement.
- A good first degree from any University/Institution recognized by the Senate of NOUN or HND (lower credit) for Polytechnic in any discipline.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration or related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Candidates should possess at least 3 years Managerial experience from a recognized organization.
Areas of Specializations
- CEMBA – Digital Economy
- CEMBA – Digital Marketing
- CEMBA – Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- CEMBA – Financial Management
- CEMBA – Forensic Accounting
- CEMBA – Human Capital Management
- CEMBA – Project Management
- CEMPA – Public Policy Analysis
- CEMPA – Public Sector Management
Step 1: Complete the application form online
Step 2: Online payment in favour of National Open University of Nigeria
Step 3: Submit evidence of payment to CEMBA/CEMPA office at our Abuja or Lagos office.
For more information, please contact:
The CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes’ Coordinator, Faculty of Management Sciences.
Phones (CEMBA/CEMPA): 07032237919, 08023178586 & 07069550388
Wednesday, 14th September, 2022 – Monday, 31st October, 2022
Selection Interview Date
Friday, 4th November, 2022 – Abuja
Friday, 11th November, 2022 – Lagos
Friday, 13th January, 2023